WE'RE RECRUITING! ECOMMERCE AND STOCK ASSISTANT
Cards For Good Causes is the UK’s largest multi-charity retailer, selling cards and gifts on behalf of over 250 UK charities including national organisations such as Cancer Research UK, RNLI, Alzheimer’s Society, along with local charities such as Hospices, Air Ambulances and Wildlife Trusts. We have generated sales of over £50 million in the last 10 years alone.
An increasingly important part of what we do is our website, with online sales increasing by 300% in the last year. We are currently looking for an Ecommerce and Stock Assistant to support and develop this growth via the Government Kickstart Scheme. This is a fantastic opportunity for those currently unemployed, aged 16-24 and in receipt of Universal Credit.
The main tasks associated with this post include:
- Write copy for and set up new items on the website and Square
- Set up new charities on the website and update logos
- Update stock quantities on the website
- Update Square till system with product images and other required information
- Provide Click and Collect support
- Take good quality photos of stock in Andover to add to eBay and the website
- Create eBay listings and write eBay feedback
This is an opportunity to make a real difference to charities and those that they support and to help build on a business with a 60 year history. Full training on all relevant areas will be given.
If you are interested, please contact Andover Job Centre and speak to your DWP Work Coach, quoting the job title to apply. Ideally, you will have some digital/marketing experience.